Walking Shoes Jigsaw Puzzle
Ok all you shoe/puzzle fanatics…..take a look at what is going to start tripping in the USA!!!! The Walking Shoe jigsaw puzzle by Cobble Hill Puzzle Company.
Jigsaw Puzzle Connections is introducing the 1000 piece Shoe Boxes (by Cobble Hill Puzzle Company) with a finished Size of 19.25″ x 26.625″ by Artist Kate Follows. This one will travel among the USA starting with Julie McMillan and then follow up in the same manner as the other Travelling jigsaw puzzles. Here’s what you get to look forward too:
The rules are basically the same as the Travelling Teacup/pots.
1. Each Puzzler that signs up for the Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle must be willing to pay the shipping FEE to the next Puzzler on the Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle List.
2. Each Puzzler must be willing to do the Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle in a timely manner ( we expect 2-3 weeks with exceptions of certain situations).
3. Each Puzzler may post photos of their completed Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzles to be displayed in the Facebook Groups and on the Jigsaw Puzzle Connections online digital magazine.
4. The Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle will travel around the USA and here is the start of the list. The contact person for signing up for this activity is our fantastic and reliable Group Activity Coordinator Julie McMillan !
The LIST for the Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle is as follows;
1. Barbara Plowman Miles – Galveston, TX – Completed May 2015
2. Julie McMillan, Port Orchard, WA – Completed June 15, 2015
3. Amy Heaton – Bluffdale, Utah – Completed July 5, 2015
4. Autumn Hardie – Burgettstown, PA – Completed July 21, 2015
5. Marnie Livingston Stewart – Gladstone, OR – Completed August 7, 2015
6. Windy Odonnell – *** waiting on address
7. Jacqueline McCal – Lake Oswego, OR – Completed August 13, 2015
8. Julie Smith – Lewes, DE – Completed August 24, 2015
9. Vee Peterson – Tumwater, WA
10. Donna Vaugh-Goady – Turlock, CA
11. Andrea Wilson, Peoria, AZ
12. Lee Black, Anacortes, WA
The Gallery for the Walking Shoes Completed jigsaw puzzle is as follows:
Here is the Map for the Walking Shoes jigsaw puzzle which shows where the Walking Shoes Jigsaw Puzzle has been completed. It will be shown on the same map as ALL the Travelling jigsaw puzzles are just to show it all off on one MAP.
This activity is open to the USA and these 4 Facebook Groups;
1. Jigsaw Puzzle Connections – USA Group Members Only
2. Jigsaw Puzzle Enthusiasts – USA Group Members Only
3. Jigsaw Puzzlers – USA Group Members Only
4. Jodie’s Puzzle Group – USA Group Members Only
May 2015, Barbara Miles Walking Shoes Completed Walking Shoes
June 15, 2015 – Julie McMillan This puzzle was so addicting that I completed it in one day. It has some crazy shaped pieces! So much fun!
Favourite pair of shoes on the Cobble Hill Puzzle Shoe Box;
July 21, 2015 – Autumn Hardie
Here’s another me puzzle…Shoes and more shoes! I still found it a little challenging. I started last night and stayed up all night doing it, but it was nothing like teacups. It was fun!
July 30, 2015 – Marnie Livingston-Stewart
Look what I found on my doorstep when I got home from work just now! A brand new Traveling Jac a Rou from Anie!!!! And the Traveling Shoes from Autumn! So excited! But I don’t know which to do first!
July 31, 2015 – Marnie Livingston-Stewart
Sooo I’m kinda getting the feeling Alice doesn’t want me to work on the shoes. I was working around her…she was laying above the puzzle just watching, but I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention to her.
August 1 2015 ~ First pair of shoes completed!
August 7, 2015 Marnie Livingston-Stewart – Traveling Shoes are complete! This puzzle was so much fun!
August 13 2015
Jacqueline McCal Walking Shoes Completed
August 22, 2015, Julie Smith – Night one of the Traveling Shoes puzzle. I got about four hours of puzzle time in.
August 24, 2015 – Julie Smith, Finished the Traveling Shoes. Put in another 6 hours tonight to get it done. I just didn’t want to stop. Quite an enjoyable puzzle. Vee Petersen, it should be in the mail and heading your way early this week.