Are you up for a cool jigsaw puzzle challenge? Do you like to take on the task of putting a jigsaw puzzle together with no photo-image-picture to use? How about mixing more than one puzzle altogether into one BIG BAG of mix???
That’s what friends of Penny Allenbaugh Weiss did for her – for FUN!!! Oh yes, some people are very creative in teasing us puzzlers. And since Penny has several bigger projects on the go she has offered up a challenge for the Jigsaw Puzzle Groups in the USA to have a go at the Thomas Kinkade Challenge.
The rules are basically the same as the Travelling Teacup/pots.
1. Each Puzzler that signs up for the Thomas Kinkade Challenge must be willing to pay the shipping FEE to the next Puzzler on the Thomas Kinkade Challenge List.
2. Each Puzzler must be willing to do the Thomas Kinkade Challenge in a timely manner ( we expect 2-3 weeks with exceptions of certain situations).
3. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Each Puzzler must keep the completed Thomas Kinkade puzzle photos and Titles TOP SECRET so the next Puzzler still gets a challenge.
4. Each Puzzler will submit photos of their complete puzzles to me by Private Message chat box or submit an attachment photo into the following Contact Form. I will then take a portion of your photo for display in the Facebook Jigsaw Puzzle Groups so as to not give away the full puzzle images and spoil the challenge for the next Puzzlers.
5. The Thomas Kinkade Challenge will travel around the USA and here is the start of the list. The contact person for signing up for this activity is our fantastic and reliable Group Activity Coordinator Julie McMillan !
The Thomas Kinkade Challenge LIST
1. Barbara Plowman Miles -Dickenson Texas
2. Cassia Lancaster – Burleson Texas
3 Jane Morrison – Westhope, ND
4 Donna Vaughn-Goady – Turlock, CA
5 Teresa Fuller Shere – Evansdale, Ia
6 Noreen Leong – Kent WA
7 Kelly McGaha – Hopewell, VA
8 Lee Black – Anacortes, WA
Also for those that would like to see what the Thomas Kinkade puzzles images are may contact me for the photos providing they are willing not to post them to the Facebook Jigsaw Puzzle Groups.
Map for the Thomas Kinkade Challenge
Here is the Map for the Thomas Kinkade Challenge which shows where the Thomas Kinkade Challenge Jigsaw Puzzle has been completed. It will be shown on the same map as the Travelling Teacup/Pots just to show it all off on one MAP.
This activity is open to the USA and these 4 Facebook Groups;
1. Jigsaw Puzzle Connections – USA Group Members Only
2. Jigsaw Puzzle Enthusiasts – USA Group Members Only
3. Jigsaw Puzzlers – USA Group Members Only
4. Jodie’s Puzzle Group – USA Group Members Only
May 5, 2015
OHHHHHH lookie what I got. Yeah !!!!!!!! Three puzzles one bag no pictures YUMMY. Thou I repeat Thomas Kinkade puzzles not my favorite but 3 puzzles mixed ummmmm challenge yummmmmmm
May 10, 2015
Cassia Lancaster OK have finished the 3 three Thomas Kinkade challenges and extras. Will not post pics to keep the mystery. Enjoyed the challenge.
Here is a small sample section of the 3 Thomas Kinkade jigsaw puzzles completed by our first Challenger, Cassia Lancaster. Feel free to put you guesses out there and we’ll confirm with you by private message.
Cassia Lancaster says….. “ OK Jane Morrison is next inline”
Jane Morrison – Westhope, ND – Completed June 2, 2015
October 20, 2015
Lee Black “2 of the three Kincaid challenge. Now on to the last”
Lee Black, “One day except edge on last of Kincaid challenge”