Travelling Flower Power Jigsaw Puzzle
Anie shared her comments; “Seeing all these travelling puzzles made me think I would love to see a JaCaRou jigsaw puzzle travel around as well. I was thinking of offering the first shipping along with «Flower Power» puzzle if there were people interested in trying it.”
Well that didn’t take long to set off a list of puzzlers willing to jump onto the list so here we go with another fantastic jigsaw puzzle that will be travelling around the USA and this time it is a Canadian born-produced jigsaw puzzle!!!
Anie thank you soooo very much. You know I have completed this wonderful gem of a puzzle with it’s awesome details in the image and great quality and shipping was second to NONE!!!!! These are my images of the completed Flower Power jigsaw puzzle!
The rules are basically the same as the Travelling Teacup/pots.
1. Each Puzzler that signs up for the Travelling Flower Power jigsaw puzzle must be willing to pay the shipping FEE to the next Puzzler on the Travelling Flower Power List.
2. Each Puzzler must be willing to do the Travelling Flower Power jigsaw puzzle in a timely manner ( we expect 2-3 weeks with exceptions of certain situations).
3. Each Puzzler may post photos of their completed Flower Power jigsaw puzzles to be displayed in the Facebook Groups and on the Jigsaw Puzzle Connections online digital magazine.
4. The Flower Power jigsaw puzzle will travel around the USA and here is the start of the list. The contact person for signing up for this activity is our fantastic and reliable Group Activity Coordinator Julie McMillan !
The LIST for the Travelling Flower Power jigsaw puzzle is as follows;
1.Cassia Lancaster – Burleson ,TX, Completed July 20, 2015
2.Marnie Livingston-Stewart – Gladstone, OR – Completed August 30, 2015
3.Amy Heaton – Bluffdale, Utah
4.Sandra Heinzman – Midlothian, VA
5. Doris Voss – Newport, MN – Completed January 5, 2016
6. Miki Thompson – Oklahoma City, OK
7. Jacqueline McCall – Lake Oswego, OR
8.Julie Smith – Lewes, DE
9. Julie McMillan, Port Orchard, WA
10. Liz Vacirca, Bay Shore, NY
11. Leslie Cameron from Irvine, CA
12. Lee Black, Anacortes, WA
13. Kimberley Z Osborne, Madison, Alabama
14. Jenn Hale, Memphis, Tennessee
The Gallery for the Completed Travelling Flower Power jigsaw puzzle is as follows:
Here is the Map for the Travelling Flower Power jigsaw puzzle which shows where theTravelling Flower Power Jigsaw Puzzle has been completed. It will be shown on the same map as ALL the Travelling jigsaw puzzles are just to show it all off on one MAP.
This activity is open to the USA and these 4 Facebook Groups;
1. Jigsaw Puzzle Connections – USA Group Members Only
2. Jigsaw Puzzle Enthusiasts – USA Group Members Only
3. Jigsaw Puzzlers – USA Group Members Only
4. Jodie’s Puzzle Group – USA Group Members Only
June 23, 2015 Cassia Lancaster Well sadly my work schedule, removing things from storage( listing them in various forums) and Colin have conspired to keep me from my house guests. ( The traveling Flowers) I have set Wednesday and Thursday for flower days. So wish me luck and stay tuned. Hee hee
June 26, 2015 – Well I am having technical / other difficulties but finally got to start flower power. (Only managed 40 minutes before I had to stop). So far this puzzle is awesome. Well built pieces, the color on the picture is GREAT! (think Tony the Tiger), normal but odd shaped pieces which I like. Just FUN!!!!!
June 29 2015 Cassia Lancaster – So I got about an hour and half to work with my visitor ” Flower Power ” the traveling JaCaRou Puzzle. This my progress after. So many colors its kind of distracting me from the patterns then they come back into focus. LUV IT . this one is a lot of groovy fun.
July 20, 2015
OMG Anie Maltais you ROCK. The several times I have seen this puzzle it was groovy and one I wanted to do but not my favorite of your original 5 just to much pink for me ( that would egg one which I own) or at least that is what I thought. NOW. one word . MINE!!! also I was so wrong about the pink. There is so much color to this puzzle. Your color depth and shading is phenomenal. Congratulations. I am definitely a fan. Everyone should try this at least once just awesome
August 8 2015 ,Marnie Livingston-Stewart – Look at all the amazing colors! Just opened Anie’s Flower Power puzzle. I know I’m setting myself up to sound crazy, but it smells so good!! Love the smell of brand new puzzles and books. Ok…hope I haven’t lost too many friends! Lol
August 25, 2015, Marnie Livingston-Stewart – Update on the fabulous Traveling Jacarou puzzle: I apologize to the next people in line for the delay. It’s actually been in this position for about a week and a half. Been a wild rollercoaster of a week….cancer scare, but all is clear! Then Thursday, the day I found out I was all clear, I go and break my foot. Oy vey!! So I will get back to the puzzle as soon as I can lower my foot for more than 10 minutes. Missing the puzzling tremendously!
August 30, 2015 Marnie Livingston-Stewart – Finished this awesome Traveling Flower Power today. Such a joy to put together! I even got some help from my 16 yr old son at the end. He loved the colors. My only negative feedback is that it ended! Lol I will most definitely be buying one of these treasures for myself. I just don’t know which one to choose! Thanks Anie for this opportunity to do one of your amazing creations!
January 5, 2016
Doris Voss – Traveling Flower Power finished! Thank you Anie Maltais, it was a joy to do!